T-max - Wish Ur My Love feat. J (Boys Over Flowers OST)

Jumat, 19 Juni 2009

Boys Before Flowers Soundtrack

T-Max is a new Korea boy band, supposed to be Korean version of Japan Group band Arashi. This groupband consists of 3 members : Kim Hyungjoon (Kimjoon), Park Yoonhwa, Shin Minchul.

T-Max involved in Korean Drama "Boys Before Flowers" theme song, with 3 songs from T-Max such as Paradise (Opening Theme), say Yes and wish Ur My Love.

Boys Over Flower 2nd Soundtrack Track List :

- Ashily : Lucky
- A'st1 : A Yearning Heart
- Brand New Day : Like Love
HowL : Love U
Jisun : Why Do I Do?
Kara : Love Is Fire
- Kim Yu Kyung : Starlight Tears
- Lee Jung Sik : I Know (Saxophone Inst)
- Lee Sang Gon : Noonmori Nanda
- Seo Ji Yeong : A Little
- SS501 : Because I'm Stupid
- SS501 : Create A Lover
- SHINee : Stand By Me
- Someday : Do You Know?
- T-Max : Paradise(Opening Theme)
- T-Max : Say Yes!
- T-Max :Wish Ur My Love
- Tree Bicycle : One More Time

Boys Over Flower Special Album
- A&T : Gaseumi eotteokeh dwaennabwa
- Kim Hyun Joong : Happiness Is..
- T-Max : Fight The Bad Feeling (Ballad Ver.)
- T-Max : Fight The Bad Feeling (Dance Ver)

Download T-Max single "Wish ur My Love" feat J (Boys Over Flowers OST) Video and Music clips on Youtube here

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum