Big Bang 2008 Global Warning Tour With Taeyang

Jumat, 19 Juni 2009

Big Bang Global Warning Tour
Big Bang Global Warning Tour
Big Bang Global Warning Tour

Big Bang, korea male group band, consits of 5 members : G-Dragon, Tae Yang, T.O.P., Dae Sung, Seung Ri

Big Bang 2008 Global Warning Tour + TaeYang’s First Concert DVD Preorders. This great album showed their live performances of the group's 2008 Global Warning Tour which took place in Tokyo, Bangkok, and five major cities in Korea

Featuring also track "My Girl" from Tae Yang. Tae Yang is now the main vocalist of Big Bang.

Artist : Big Bang (including Tae Yang's single)
Album : 2008 Global Warning Tour With Taeyang 1st Concert DVD
Released Date : 16 January 2009.
INCLUDE: 3 DVDs + Mini Concert Photosbook + 3D Paper (DaeSung, SeungRi)

Disc-1 : 2008 BIGBANG GLOBAL WARNING TOUR 1
1. INTRO
2. Wrong Number
3. Shake It!
4. BIGBANG
5. HOW GEE
6. BIG BOY (t.o.p solo)
7. Prayer (tae-yang solo)
8. Only Look at me (tae-yang solo)
9. A Fool’s Tears
10. Fool
11. DANCE PERFORMANCE (seung-ri solo)
12. CRAZY DOG + 환상 속의 그대
13. WITH U
14. DIRTY CASH (remix)
15. VIP
16. LALALA (remix)
17. Look at me, GwiSoon (dae-sung solo)
18. THIS LOVE + BUT I LOVE U (G-dragon solo)
19. WE BELONG TOGETHER
20. LIE (remix)
21. Last Farewell
22. ALWAYS
23. 언제까지 (credits)

Disc-2: 2008 BIGBANG GLOBAL WARNING TOUR 2
1. VCR - “ 꽃보다 빅뱅”
2. MULTI ANGLES: “ WITH U”
3. MAKING FILM : JAPAN, BUSAN, GWANGJU, WONJU, DAEGU, THAILAND, SEOUL

Disc-3 : TAEYANG 1st CONCERT " HOT"
1. INTRO
2. Prayer
3. My GIRL
4. Only Look at me
5. Sinners
6. TaeYang HISTORY
7. DON’T WANNA TRY
8. CRACKS OF MY BROKEN HEART
9. BABY I’M SORRY
10. WITH U
11. ALWAYS (remix)
12. MAKE LOVE
13. Fool’s Tears
14. Only look at me(remix)

* MULTI ANGLES
1. Prayer
2. Only Look at me

* MAKING FILM

Download and watch Tae Yang Big Bang new single "My Girl" video Clips PV MV and free song mp3 download on Youtube here

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum