Huh Gak New Single I Told You I Wanna Die

Rabu, 16 November 2011

Huh Gak New Single I Told You I Wanna Die
Huh Gak New Single I Told You I Wanna Die
New single release from Huh Gak "I Told You I Wanna Die" on 8 November, 2011. Just hours after dropping his teaser, Huh Gak has now released the full MV for his digital single, “I Told You I Wanna Die“.

The music video sees the return of B2ST’s Junhyung, actor Lee Hyun Jin, and actress Kang Sora, who reprised their dramatic roles from “Hello“. “I Told You I Wanna Die” was vying for the title track position in Huh Gak’s first mini-album, “First Story“.

Single : I Told You I Wanna Die
Singer : Huh Gak
Release : 8 November, 2011
Genre : K-Pop

Tracklist :

1. I Told You I Wanna Die Feat. Jun Hyung of Beast & Lee Hyun Jin

Check This MV Below !

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum