UV New Single Who Am I

Kamis, 22 September 2011

UV New Single Who Am I UV New Single Who Am I
New single release from UV "Who Am I", will be release on 20 September 2011.

UV, which is a two-man project band consisting of comedian Yoo Se Yoon and Muzi of High Syde, previously made headlines with their EP “Do You Want To Be Cool” in April last year. The duo has managed to distinguish itself on the music scene with its top-notch music quality that’s matched with quirky lyrics.

With a retro concept, the music video draws inspiration from the London Boys and makes references to the legendary Beatles, with a replication a famous Rolling Stones cover of John Lennon & Yoko Ono.

Single : Who Am I
Singer : UV
Release : 20 September, 2011
Label : Sony Music (KR)

Track List :

1. Who Am I ft. You Hee Yeol & Jung Jae Hyung

Check This MV Below !

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum