2NE1 New Single I Am The Best

Kamis, 30 Juni 2011

2NE1 New Single I Am The Best

2NE1 New Single I Am The Best

Not long ago, 2NE1 laid down the gentle and restrained single, ”Lonely“, and while it shined a light on the girls in a way that no one had heard them before, we might as well have considered it the calm before the storm that they were preparing to unleash upon us next. And now 2NE1 are back at it again; this time, with their latest smash hit, “I Am The Best“.

Equipped with a heavy bass line and a catchy hook, “I Am The Best” is an infectious party track that will have fans reaching for the replay button over and over for the rest of the week. The ladies prove their worth by supplying the track with their unique vocals, from CL’s swaggtastic raps to Bom’s throaty melodies.

Singer : 2NE1
Single : I Am The Best
Release : 24 June, 2011
Label : YG Entertainment

Track List :

1. I Am The Best

Check This MV Below !

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum