IU new single The Story Only I Didn't Know

Minggu, 27 Februari 2011

IU The Story Only I Didn't Know

After released her third album Real in last December, Korean singer IU released the repackage album "Real+". The main single is The Story Only I Didn't Know. Compared to her older songs, “The Story Only I Didn’t Know” produced and composed by Kim Ina and Yoon Sang will bring a new feel as it is a ballad.

The repackage album will also include another new track named “Cruel Fairy Tale” by Saint Binary.

“The Story Only I Didn’t Know” emerged on #1 on music charts such as Melon and Cyworld after been released at Feb 17th midnight. Netizens also give positive responses for this.

Singer : IU
Album : Real+
Released Date : 17 February 2011

Tracklist:

1. 나만 몰랐던 이야기 (The Story I Didn't Know)
2. 잔혹동화 (Cruel Fairy Tale)
3. 나만 몰랐던 이야기(With Pianist 김광민)

IU The Story Only I Didn't Know

IU The Story Only I Didn't Know

Watch 아이유(IU) new single The Story Only I Didn't Know (나만 몰랐던 이야기) from album REAL+ Video here

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum