2AM new album Saint O'Clock

Minggu, 07 November 2010

2Am Saint Oclock

Korea Idol Group 2AM, finally released their 1st studio album "Saint O'clock". This album follows their success with their previous album in March 2010 "I Did Wrong or Jalmotaesseo“。

Teaming up again with Hitman Bang Si Hyuk who produced 2AM's last mini-album, 2AM new album including their hits "You Wouldn’t Answer My Calls" and "Like Crazy".

Singer : 2AM
Album : Saint O'Clock
Released Date : 05 November 2010
Label : Loen Entertainment

Tracklist

1. INTRO – Phone
2. Jeonhwal Batji Annneun Neoege (전활 받지 않는 너에게)
3. Michin Deusi (미친 듯이; Crazy)
4. Baro Naya (feat. GLAM) (바로 나야; Just Me)
5. MIRAGE
6. Gobaekadeon Nal (고백하던 날; The Day I Confessed) (Jo Kwon) solo)
7. Ijen Eopda (이젠 없다; Not Now)
8. Buranhada (불안하다; Anxious)
9. LOVE U, HATE U (feat. 방탄소년단)
10. With or without U
11. Saranghandan Mal Motae (사랑한단 말 못해; I Can’t Say I Love You)
12. Chingui Gobaek (친구의 고백; Friend’s Confession) (Special Limited Edition Only)
13. Inorae (이노래; This Song) (Special Limited Edition Only)


Watch 2AM new single You Wouldn't Answer My Calls Video here

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum