Tae Yang single I'll Be There

Senin, 30 Agustus 2010

Taeyang Solar International Album

Taeyang I'll be There

After releases his second album Solar last July 2010, Vocalist of Korean Boy Band Big Bang, Tae Yang, released his first international album "Solar International". This is the first Korea Music to be sold on iTunes.

The album combines both English and Korean hits from Tae Yang previous album including I'll Be There, Wedding Dress, I Need A Girl.

On August 26, 2010, Solar's International album made it to fifth place on iTunes' Top R&B-Soul albums chart

Singer : Taeyang (Big Bang)
Album : Solar International
Single : I'll Be There
Released Date : 25 August 2010

Tracklist:
01 Solar (Intro)
02 Superstar
03 기도 (feat. Teddy)
04 I'll Be There (ENG.)
05 Wedding Dress (ENG.)
06 Connection (feat. 빅톤) (ENG.)
07 Move (feat. Teddy)
08 Where U At
09 I need a Girl (feat. G-dragon)
10 나만 바라봐
11 Take It Slow
12 I'll Be There (KOR.)

Watch Taeyang single I'll Be There Video here

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum