2AM new repackaged album I Did Wrong

Senin, 29 Maret 2010

2AM I Did Wrong

2AM is a four member korean boy band under Park Jin Young of JYP entertainment. 2AM made their debut performance on KBS Music Bank performing "This Song," (이노래) which talks about a man who has nothing left to offer his love except for one song.

Following their latest album "Even If I Die, I Can't Send You Away", 2AM released their repackaged album "I Did Wrong". The MV of this song showed their apology dance as they put their hands together as the symbol of forgiveness.

Singer : 2AM
Album : I Did Wrong (Repackaged)
Release Date: 19 March 2010
Genre: Pop/Ballad
Language: Korean

01. Prologue
02. I Did Wrong
03. What Should I Do
04. Not Because
05. Although You’ve Turned Away Once
06. LOST
07. Even If I Die, I Can’t Send You Away
08. Sorry I Can’t Smile For You
09. I Love You (feat. Baek Chan, Joo Hee of 8eight)
10. To Her (feat. Chansung of 2PM)
11. Epilogue (Smiling)

Watch 2AM new single "I Did Wrong" MV Video here

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum