2AM new single Even If I Die I Cant Let You Go

Selasa, 02 Februari 2010

2Am Even If I Die I Cant Let You Go

Artist : 2AM
Single : Even If I Die, I Cant Let You Go
Released Date : 21 January 2010

2AM is a korean boy band consists of 4 members such as : Jinwoon, Jowon, Seulong, Changmin. Along with the members of 2PM, 2AM appeared on the documentary Hot Blood Men, which documented their rigorous training program.

After made debut with single "This Song," (이노래"), 2AM released their new album "Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go". Their new album also titled “Can’t let you go even if I die” has a total of 6 trackson it: the Intro, “Can’t let you go even if I die,” “I’m sorry I can’t laugh for you,” “I love you,” “To Her,” and the Outro. The boys don’t disappoint so be sure to check out their album, it’s about time for some 2AM love.

Track List :

01. Intro
02. Even If I Die, I Can’t Send You Away
03. I’m Sorry I Can’t Laugh For You
04. I Love You (feat. Baek Chan, Joo Hee of 8eight)
05. To Her (feat. Chansung of 2PM)
06. Outro (I’m laughing)


Download 2Am new single 죽어도 못보내 "Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go"

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum